Online Office Administration Support
Are you spending time on tasks that are essential to your business, but get in the way of your productivity?
Give yourself the opportunity to focus on your core competencies. Let us handle the rest.
General Administration & Office Support
Once we are working with you on projects, you may want to hand over some of your general administration and office support tasks.
Are you spending precious time managing your office tasks when you could be working with clients or your product? We support our project clients with online office and administration tasks and can do the work faster and more accurately than you.
Some activities we handle for our clients:
General Office Support
- Email and voicemail monitoring follow-up: handle routine email and phone contacts and flag the important ones for you
- Assist research, writing, formatting of proposals for contracts and grants
- Time/task/project management: simple or complex activities, project management software updating, to-do lists, and reporting
- Special or side project management and execution
- Collaboration: Team, client, and vendor contact, coordination, support, and follow-up
- Document support (see Document Specialist page)
- Publicity and press release editing and management
- Software support: Provide step-by-step instructions for application features you want to use; research new applications
- Internet Research and follow up (see Document Specialist page)
- Sounding board: conceptualizing, strategizing, planning, executing
Blog Development and Management
- Identify your topics / expertise
- Research, prioritize, and contact potential guest blog sites
- Prepare a blog calendar
- Catalog your writings for blog use
- Draft blog entries for your approval
- Interview you, your staff, your selected colleagues for blog entries
- Review industry blogs for additional topics and reciprocal blogs
- Build your mailing list
- Design surveys, lists, white papers, case studies for your readership
- Check www.ITestRecipes.com, my test blog/website, to see how you can publicize and/or monetize your expertise online
Become an Established Expert by Publishing a Book or Speaking at Industry Events
There is synergy in a collaborative effort.
The time from manuscript completion to book publication or speech concept to standing on the stage is much shorter with support.
- Conducting outreach to conference planners and bloggers with interest in your topic, whether a project or book, and opportunities to speak at meetings and conferences about your topic takes both time and instinct. Let us talk with you about your goals and plans in these areas.
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Adobe Acrobat, InDesign
Teamwork (project management)
Toggl (time tracking)
EndNote (bibliography and references)
- Mendeley (bibliography and references)
WebEx (online collaboration)